Prosorbents™ pads and rolls pass NFPA 99 standards and Meets Mil-STD-301C, Method 4046 for static decay and surface resistivity
Anti-Static absorbent pads are specifically designed to selectively absorb hydrocar-bon based fluids, such as motor oil, jet fuel, gasoline, diesels, kerosene, hydraulic oil, pesticides and many other petroleum based liquids, without absorbing water and dissipating static electricity.
- Special ingredient blended into the resin to dissipate static; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay
- Packaged in special static-dissipative bags to help reduce static charge buildup
- Ideal for use in dry or confined spaces where flammable vapors may be present
- Absorbs and retains acetone, benzene, gasoline, toluene, xylene, mineral spirits, jet fuels and other flammables.
- 100% polypropylene rolls and pads are sonic bonded.
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won’t leave behind liquids.
- Bright white color makes absorbed oil easier to see and clearly shows saturation level during spill response
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Flame-resistant material won’t burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
|Prod #||Product Description||Type||Absorbency||Pack||Units/Skid|
|10029-AS||15" X 18" Heavy Weight Oil Only Perforated Dimpled Pads.||Pad||26 gallons||100/Bale||30|
|11029-AS||36" X 144’ Heavy Weight Oil Only Perforated Dimpled Pads||Pad||18 gallons||100/Bale||42|